Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Save The Date!!

Love These Fun Save The Dates from ExQuisite InVitation on Etsy

The first thing every couple does after the engagement is set the date!! What's next? Picking out the Save The Date's of course! Save The Dates are my absolute favorite part of wedding planning!

I prefer the Save The Date cards that look like a tiny calendar, with a small pearl or crystal over the date, like these form the talented ExQuistie InVitation designer Chonte:



Here's another cute example of a calendar style Save The Date, which is more detailed and has awesome real stiching around the invitation for an added touch! By Hoopity on Etsy:






Or how about these cute owls, these Save The Dates scream eco-friendly, fun loving couple. From DesignsbyGeorgina on Etsy.

There are tons of other amazing Save The Dates on Etsy!! All you have to do is search Save The Date and you can find anything to suit any couples style!
Not into Etsy? Try these other Amazing online Save The Date retailers:

4 comments:

  1. ways. You can donate directly at my site (www.marchforbabies.org/kcastain), you can join my team and fundraise with us, or you can sign up for your own team and walk in honor of your little preemie and/or others! Let me know if you need any help and thanks again for helping!

    BTW passing ur blog onto my sis, shes getting married in April! How is your daughter now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for swinging by my blog! Luv your layout! Looking forward to reading more of your posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just started this blog? It looks terrific. I'll think I'll have to come back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lori, Jenni, and Kristin!

    Thanks so much! Yup just started haha, put a loooot of time into it!

    Thank you so much for stopping by I appreciate it!

    Kristin-I will look more into it as soon as I get a seconds chance :) thank you so uch for posting!

    ReplyDelete